Saturday, April 7, 2012

I HATE TAXES
But, I like.
Schools
Roads
Firefighters
Teachers
Cops
Hospitals
Paramedics
Military
Clean Air
Clean Water
Safe Food
Pure Drugs
Child Protection
Safe Products
Air Traffic Control
Bridges
Tunnels
Flood Defenses
Universities
Museums
Libraries
Diplomatic relations with other countries
Public Parks
Criminal Justice
Medical Research
National Forest
Care for the Elderly, and disabled.
Internet
Social Security
Medicare
Medicade
What do YOU think I left out?
LVKen7@Gmail.com


Thank YOU. I liked this so much I re-typed it,
put it in a GDoc so that anyone that wants a copy can go to -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zS1yS1fEDxCdeAQTKjdJeazlJ6IVBos3-qZipG1w7B0/edit
and copy it.

===
Ken Jarvis - LVKen7@Gmail.com Author of - The Most POWERFUL Person, in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD. On Facebook - On Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment